We are coping in unprecedented times with the Pandemic and “Shelter in Place” orders. We are stressed over loss of work, lack of money and having enough food. Compounding this is our inability to connect with others. Develop strategies to cope with anxiety. What follows are some ideas.
- Connect with people on the computer or the phone. Zoom is a possible medium for doing this.
- Listen to music. Many sites are offering music, free of charge, during this difficult time.
- Meditation. Some sites such as calm.com are offering this free a well.
- Write in a journal. This is a great way of expressing your concerns and fears.
- Eat well and get rest. If you can practice social distancing and go outside for a walk or get fresh air, do it. Exercise is a great way of releasing stress.
- Watch TV and try a show you don’t usually watch. This will peak your interest and you may learn something new.
- Take an online course. Sites such as udemy.com offer free courses.
- Make money online. Look for suggestions of how to make some added money online in such books like “12 Ways to Make Money Online” written by yours truly, Kimberly Rae Cubitt and available on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Ways-Make-Money-Online-Knowledge-ebook/dp/B086L1LL47/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=12+ways+to+make+money+online+kimberly+rae&qid=1587319928&sr=8-3
Thank you to all our first responders, truck drivers, grocery store clerks and everyone that are keeping us safe, healthy and fed. Remember, we will get through this, together!
#pandemic#anxiety #afterthepandemic #kimcubittconsulting