When thinking about change, consider the following key ideas.
- Is all change bad? What are three good things that can come out of change? What are three examples of positive change? For each change you came up with, answer the following.
- Think about what you will gain, NOT what you will lose for each change.
- The more information you can get, the better prepared you will be to handle changes. What information will you get for each change you listed.
- Can you get help from others? Whenever possible, do it! It is a strength to ask and receive help. Who would you get help from for each change?
- We each have a different amount of change we can handle at one time. Take time to take care of you.
- Embracing change and seeing it as something great, will help you in all aspects of your life.